Forever Lifting Up – Always Moving Forward
Electrical Workers Minority Caucus of San Diego & Imperial Counties is a 501 (C) 3 Non-Profit dedicated to empowering our community and encouraging minority workers to be greater activists in our community.
The San Diego and Imperial County Electrical Workers Minority Caucus (EWMC) is committed to promoting a vibrant, diverse Community that embraces creative ideas, social and economic justice and equal opportunities for minorities and those from traditionally underrepresented populations at all levels. These principles are critical to the success and the strength of our community.
The Caucus serves as a support and networking system, and provides education and training. We participate in community volunteering, social events and activities throughout the year to help advance our mission and promote diversity.
- To promote equal opportunity and employment for minorities.
- To foster leadership development and empower minorities to become active participants and leaders.
- To assist minority members who have discrimination complaints.
- To promote, support and assist the organizing of minority workers.
- To encourage minority workers to be greater activists in the community.
- To be actively involved in human, civil, and women's rights organizations to advance the cause of minority workers.